Today, like never before, the food sector is ripe for ideas that have the power to reach beyond disruption to build new, sustainable business models that change the way we farm, shop and eat. Food Venture Lab is a rigorous, fast-paced program designed to enable future food industry leaders to identify and define pressing challenges and unmet needs in the broader food system and develop market-based, entrepreneurial ventures to solve them.
During a 15 week session, this team-based and hands-on course will introduce you to the people, the networks and the essential concepts to accelerate your role in the new food economy. We’ll use the disciplines of human-centered design, business model development, lean-launch, and rapid prototyping to explore new food venture concepts in a rapid-paced experiential learning program. Find collaborators to advance your food business idea to become a thriving enterprise or join a team to which you can contribute—regardless, in just 15 weeks, you will incubate a breakthrough concept through exploration, discovery, design, and launch.
Lead Faculty | Dean of The Food Business School
Request More Info:
- Clarity and confidence in yourself and your new venture
- Ability to see and think as a “systems” leader
- Skill sets to recognize and dimension new venture opportunities
- Ability to create a business design and plan that articulates and incorporates your vision, values, and unique value proposition
- Leadership approaches to amplify and scale positive social impact
- Quick, efficient and effective ways to discover and develop vital customer insights
- Holisitic business model design to address the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Rapid prototyping techniques to test your product and solution
- Access to commercialization, manufacturing and distribution resources
- Investor-ready pitch presentation you can take to investors
Location, Dates & Fees
Contact our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information about FBS courses.
Who It's For
People serious about taking the an entrepreneurial leap into the food industry and making a real difference in our global food economy. Whether you already have a presentation-worthy business plan, or are simply looking to join a team working to solve some of the most pressing issues of our time, this is your opportunity to work with relevant mentors, expand your practice and deepen your experience with industry experts, test the validity of your ideas, and build your network with like-minded leaders in the food industry.